Bradley- my husband with whom I have been friends (and had a bit of a crush on) since we were ten. We got married in May 2005.
Jacob (Munchkin in old posts)- my son. He's 12.
Lily (The Princess in old posts)- my daughter, the diva. She's 6.
Morgan- my 26 year old sister who graduated from college in 2008. Not her real name, but an appropriate nickname given her past affinity for the good Captain.
Junior- my 24 year old "favorite" sister. Due to our very similar dispositions and attitudes (okay, we're both bitches- so what?) we get along better with each other than with all the rest of our family. Why Junior? Cause even though she's been told not to "end up like Kat", she's figured out there are worse people she could be like. Currently she's "supposedly" residing in my basement. I don't buy it though, I certainly never see her.
Hottie- my sister who is 21. She's gorgeous (as all my sisters are) and the first time my husband met her (he wasn't yet my husband) he said to me, "wow! ___ is a little hottie, isn't she?" At which point he professed a desire to wash his mouth out with soap and to proclaim that if there was a hell he was now headed there. He's so funny sometimes. She's now married and had a baby girl in Nov 2012.
Little Bro- my oldest younger brother. He will always be my little brother though he's much taller than me. We made a bet many years ago for $50 to the tallest one when he turns 30. He's
Glenda- my (
Little Bit- my youngest sister. She's 16 years old. Makes me feel so old sometimes...
1st Love- pretty self explanatory, but my first real boyfriend (real meaning, lasted more than a couple weeks and we actually went places together, not just talked on the phone) who is married with a child of his own. We keep in touch through sporadic email.
Blondie- a former friend. She's a little older than me(not much). We don't talk anymore for whatever reason.
I know I haven't covered everyone, but my hands are tired. I promise to finish later.
No comments:
Post a Comment