Not me exactly, but Hurricane Me. Yes, I may turn out to be the costliest hurricane on record for the U.S. Wow! I mean, I was excited to be a hurricane (it's not like I have the most common name, so the chances were slim) but I never expected this. Munchkin gets excited every time the tv says my name- "Mommy! They said Katrina! That's your name!" He really does speak in exclamations. Since they retire the names of devastating hurricanes, I won't get to be a hurricane again. (Unless they get a bunch in Australia, cause I'm on the list there) I've been watching CNN and The Weather Channel exclusively for the past three days. I am so pathetic sometimes...
On a brighter note, the yard sale went okay considering that it rained three out of four days. I have photos, but I can't find my digital camera (don't worry sweetheart, I'll find it) so I can't share them yet. The amount of water that a stuffed animal is able to absorb is impressive and I think everyone needs to witness it. We are going to attempt this again this coming weekend, and will hopefully not get rained out. Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment