Thursday, September 29, 2005

Can you guess my favorite color?

I decided to go with a theme this week for HNT, but I'm not sure what it is. I hate feet but I love my couch so maybe I wanted some balance. Anyway, I promise to try harder next week. Happy HNT all!

25 comments:

bricotrout said...

this little piggy went to HNT

Unknown said...

Nice! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Balance indeed! Well done and Happy HNT.
Cheers!

BTExpress said...

I'm guessing your favorite color is.........pink. How'd I do? ;-)

MomThatsNuts said...

its a love/hate thing...happy HNT

Mom

lecram sinun said...

That made me want to look... and look again. Cheers and happy HNT!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Cute tootsies there Kat!

Osbasso said...

Lovely foot there!

I'm guessing your favorite color is something like burnt umber. Am I close?

Tish said...

Very nice! Happy HNT! :)

Schadeboy said...

Your pinky toe is buried in the pillow in such a way that it looks like it's completely missing. You only got four toes!

Happy HNT anyway...

Lyvvie said...

heeheee! It's my favourite colour too. *grin*

cmhl said...

nice feet!

Scott & Julia said...

I love how the colours match! Happy HNT!

... said...

eek! i have a red couch too! i love it - by far the best couch color, and with some ugly pillows and an outdated throw... priceless. happy hnt!

Bsoholic said...

I would say your favorite color is green! J/K, Cute footsie! happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

Happy Thursday, fellow HNT'er!

Lil Bit said...

cute toes! yay!
Happy HNT! =)

clara* said...

hey i love feet!! yours look great!! happy hnt!

Unknown said...

your polish matches your couch!

hehe

happy hnt!

Spinning Girl said...

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

very nice! happy hnt!

Robin said...

Um...blue?
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

toe-tally rad.

Debi said...

Those tootsie go great with red! Happy HNT :)

Michelle said...

Cute piggies! I love red, too. It's by far the best color.