Yea! My favoritest (yes, it's a word in my world) tv show in the whole world (the one I got TiVo for so I could watch it AND American Idol) has its season premiere on Tuesday! This is exciting for two reasons 1) it's back after a summer of reruns, and 2) my husband (who also likes it) will be on vacation and thus will be able to watch it with me!
What show has me screeching like a giddy schoolgirl and wetting myself (I know, TMI) with excitement? GILMORE GIRLS!!! I know, cheesy- but it's the best! Though maybe not... it could be a close second to Buffy. Of course GG gets bonus points for still being on the air.
I can't wait till Tuesday night!
2 comments:
You are such a girly girl. I bet pink is your favorite color and you wear pink fuzzy slippers. OMG you watch Gilmore Girls, what am I going to do with you.
As a matter of fact, I do have fuzzy pink slippers. I'll have to show them to you sometime. As for being a girly girl? Bite Me!! :)
Post a Comment