Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Enjoying the afternoon sun...



It was a bright sunny day today. I lay on my bed and enjoyed the sunlight streaming in the window because it will probably be one of the last for awhile. Sigh... Happy HNT.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Happy HNT!

bricotrout said...

ive said it once ill say it again. women with the sexy seductive shots need to take off the ring first!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, I love those laying in the sun moments.
Happy HNT!

Stephanie said...

Such a peaceful and pretty picture!! Happy HNT!!

Chick said...

Lovely in black & white.

Happy HNT.

lecram sinun said...

Beautiful composition on all counts. Cheers and happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

i can almost feel the serenity here... great shot honey!

happy hnt!

Blondie... said...

What a pretty picture. I love your hair!! Its so peaceful and btw... I love the ring. Its like a beacon. Happy HNT!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

very european and nicely done. too bad about the ring or i'd ask you to internet marry me. happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

So peaceful I love it. I sigh too at the impending gloom. But hey at lest we have Thursdays! :)

Scott & Julia said...

Beautiful! Happy HNT!

... said...

nice pic. happy hnt

Southern Sweetheart said...

very pretty picture....

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

I love to sit in the sun with my doggie. We both have dark hair and it just soaks up the heat. Happy HNT :o)

Osbasso said...

You look beautiful and sad and serene, all at the same time. Wonderful picture!

Junie B said...

nicely done. you look peaceful in your thoughts

happy HNT!

The Middle Child said...

I love this picture, you look so immersed in thought.
Awesome post!
Happy HNT!

aughra said...

Absolutely beautiful. Happy HNT.

Calvin said...

i know what you mean.. its like the last warm spell before winter.. bleh! happy HNT! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you look so peaceful!

MG said...

Truly a beautiful pic, Happy HNT

Bsoholic said...

Very nice picture!

Happy HNT

Jillian said...

Beautiful Photo! Happy HNT!!

Maverick said...

the sun is good. BTW, thanks for the Inner Child quiz. Says I'm naughty.

Happy HNT!

Spitting in a Wishing Well

Robin said...

That's incredibly beautiful.

Michelle said...

Very neat picture!

Happy HNT!

Mara said...

awww... she's sleepin

shhh...

Happy HNT