Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The fart heard round the world...

I was sitting here at the computer this evening just reading some other blogs and wasting time (I have a lot of time). Munchkin was sleeping (finally) on the couch. I heard a loud phsttttttt sound and he popped up wide awake and asked, "did I just fart?"

The child farted so loudly he WOKE HIMSELF UP!!! I was impressed (and mildly disgusted) and thought of all the full grown men who would be very jealous of this feat. I felt strangely proud and then told him to go back to sleep.

Five minutes later he throws up on my floor. Lovely. Apparently he does in fact have the upset stomach he claimed to have when I made him get ready for bed. Who knew?

After insisting I clean up his "pook" (the child has an incredible vocabulary but resorts to baby talk when he's sick), he lay down and went back to sleep.

So I cleaned up the pook and was rewarded with a deafening phssttttttttt! Gotta love em!

No comments: