Thursday, October 13, 2005

HNT starring my bed!!



I absolutely love my bed. My mom bought it for me when I got my first apartment years ago. It's a canopy bed with a grape and vine pattern on both the head and foot boards. It has the criss-cross bars shown above with my long fingernails (I'm a recovering nail biter so this is a major accomplishment) under the vines. Enough rambling, happy HNT!!!

32 comments:

bricotrout said...

shouldnt there be a fuzzy rope holding your wrist to that headboard?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the long nails! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice...Happy HNT!!

Robin said...

That's suggestive as HELL! I LOVE it! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I love it.

Julie said...

cool bed!! don't blame you for loving it! happy hnt!!

Blondie... said...

nice bed! Love the pic. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great nails and dreamy bed. And really fun too ;) Happy HNT :)

HS said...

I have a canopy bed too! LOve it!

Mad Munkey said...

Not even gonna say what's missing here. LOL Congrats on the fingernails.

Logophile said...

Sounds like a fab bed,
the nails look gorgeous!
Happy HNT

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

My imagination is running wild. I wish we had a bed like this, but I love our waterbed too!

Blue said...

nice bed, well done on the nails....

cat & sapphire xx

Anonymous said...

is that an oh-my-god-i'm-holding-on-for-dear-life grip right there? i thought it looked familiar...

happy hnt!

Margaret said...

great pic...

peace...

Madley said...

Sexy bed talk and cool pic! Happy HNT :)

Lyvvie said...

As a nailbiter, I was drawn to the beutiful nails you have...so jealous. How do you keep your cuticles from going all icky?

Congratulations.

Junie B said...

for a minute i thought those were drumsticks and not the irons on your headboard...great pic! happy hnt!

Dave Morris said...

all you need is a feather boa tied around to secure your hand to the bed...

Uh, sorry got carried away. Happy HNT, great idea for a pic.

Bsoholic said...

Nice bed indeed! Hold on! LOL

Happy HNT!

... said...

oh i need a bed like that - looks .... sturdy. congrats on the nails - i recovered too - except now they get beauiful and then i break em and one finger looks like ass. happy hnt

Jillian said...

I have a bed like that too!! Great shot!!

Happy HNT!!

Stephanie said...

I love your bed too!! Very cool pic!!

Happy HNT!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so....... clever.... and... hot... and.... umm....

:::: ::::::

Sorry.. needed a minute there... Happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

Doesn't that vine pattern leave strange marks on your head?

Happy Thursday, fellow HNT'er!

katehopeeden said...

I WISH I could grow my nails that long! I am still a nail biter! Happy HNT!
~K

lecram sinun said...

That is a beautiful pic! Love the composition! Just lurking this week but cheers and happy HNT anyway!

MG said...

Great idea for HNT, have a good one!

Anonymous said...

very nicely done...happy hnt

floweringhana said...

I love your bed, it makes me so wet. I have wanted a bed like that but in wood ever since I was 6. I haven't been able to afford it yet, but I vow one day I will

PackerPundit said...

hawt fingernails... sweetness!
happy HNT
romey

Anonymous said...

looks like fun...

happy HNT