Thursday, December 01, 2005

HNT-Another side of me...





Though I don't wear them very often, I have several pairs of these stockings. They're part of my "I may be a mommy, but I'm not old and boring yet" wardrobe. Sometimes, I even convince myself... Happy HNT!

32 comments:

lecram sinun said...

That is far from old and boring! Cheers and happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

love those fishnets! Happy HNT!

Robin said...

But Mommy, have you had any of yours stolen by a teenage daughter?
Feel my pain, child. Feel.my.pain.

HHNT, ya' look hot!

Unknown said...

mmm very sexy!

happy hnt!

Kat said...

lecram sinum- That's what I'm hoping! Thank you!

lee ann- So do I, so do I.

robin- Not yet... but my 4 year old son wears them from time to time. I so feel your pain! Thanks.

kb- Thank you!

addict- Me too!

Wenchy said...

Well, you convinced me!

Blondie... said...

You convinced me and I'm a huge fan of fishnet... Happy HNT!!

just.a.girl said...

ooh! i want! or at least want an excuse to wear mine! happy hnt!

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

You look very comfy in them :o) Cheers and happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I'm there ... no really, look out the window! LOL. Very sexy. HHNT

Anonymous said...

fishnets. always a sexy thing..

Anonymous said...

always nice to have something to remind you that you are NOT just a mom but a sexy woman too. :) lovely!

MamaKBear said...

Sexy Mama!
Happy HNT!

Margaret said...

perfect... :)

peace...

Anonymous said...

Damn thats sexy. Happy HNT

PackerPundit said...

yummy stockings :)

happy HNT gorgeous
romey

Butterfly said...

Stunning legs!

Happy HNT!

Joel said...

I have ALWAYS thought fishnet stockings on a woman was sexy!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya... mommies need to do that sometimes!! Happy HNT!! :)

CheekyMoo said...

Beautiful. You have great legs. Happy HNT.

Scott & Julia said...

Awesome shot! Happy HNT!

aughra said...

Hey - I have that same wardrobe! I refuse to grow up. Someone once told me I had the cool aunt vibe, and not the mommy vibe. Guess that's a good thing!

Jody said...

nice legs you have there happy hnt

Anonymous said...

Oh now that's sex-HAY! Happy HNT!

Tess said...

No wat is that old and boring, it is HOT!

Happy HNT!

Beth said...

Wooo! Lovely shot!

HHNT

The Village Idiot said...

Nothing boring about that!

Happy HNT!

S said...

Every body loves fishnets! Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Very sexy fishnetted legs!

Happy HNT :)

MG said...

old and boring are a frame of mind, i truly believe in "you're only as old as you feel" and well in this case, you're looking rather young ;)

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Swell.

Robin Alexa said...

Sexy. Very.