Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Favorite HNT

Osbasso declared that HNT this week would be dedicated to our favorite HNT photo of our own. Since he's the "boss," I of course complied with this theme. That and I didn't have a new photo to post this week- plus I skipped last week, so I'm feeling like a big slacker.

My favorite of my own HNT photos is the one from September 22. It was my third week of participating in HNT, and I wanted to show a little more skin without being too revealing. I chose to take a photo of my back for a couple reasons:


1) It was the only expanse of bare skin that I felt I could share without creeping out my family (I have teenage siblings who visit here)
2) I have body issues that we won't even begin to discuss
3) I was exhausted and wanted to lie down


After I took the photo, I decided to change it to black and white because, well, I could. I loved the way my hair turned out and decided, body issues aside, it was a nice photo and worthy of posting.


Here is the photo from my original post:

And, the original photo:

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HNT!!!

16 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Gorgeous! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!

lecram sinun said...

Mmmmm.... very nice... very, very nice! Cheers, Happy HNT, and have a wonderful New Year!

Bsoholic said...

Heck yeah! Those are wonderfully sexy pics!

Happy HNT, and New Years. :)

Wenchy said...

I love those pics. Real nice!

Osbasso said...

I always liked this one. Except I always wanted to know what was on the other side... ;-)

Happy New Year!

Just Brian said...

Both are beautiful images happy HNT

bricotrout said...

i always enjoy waking up to something like that next to me! cheers!

Mark Leslie said...

I do like the way you modified the original to B&W - but both are nice pics! Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

AndyT13 said...

Gorgeous! HHNT!

Blondie... said...

Very sexy as usual.
Happy HNT & New Year My lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Your bareback has completely turned me on and there is something even nicer about it in b&W.

Thank you
Happy HNT
Top cat

Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

Jody said...

mine if I rub it happy HNT

Robin said...

Great photo and great photoshopping! Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot and HHNT. Oh yeah, Happy New Year as well.
TG

Anonymous said...

Baby got back and she's back in black ... and white ... and color. Love the shots and wishing you a very HHNT and HNY.
TG