Right now I need an aspirin and a bubble bath... and perhaps a massage. I like my things to be neat and orderly. Every thing has a certain place that it belongs, and when it isn't there, I tend to be a little stressed. OCD? Maybe.
BUT, nothing is in it's place right now! Because in addition to my own 5 year old bundle of joy, I have my friend's (we'll call her Lola) 5 year old as well. You haven't experienced chaos until you get two preschool boys together under one roof. There is not room enough in the world for the mess they can make. Right now I have a very LARGE playhouse ("It's a tent! Playhouses are for girls!") in my living room with two small bodies jumping and diving into and around it.
Wanna see? Here ya go:

It takes up the whole room! And they are soooo loud! I can't wait for it to be bedtime. But then, we're sleeping in the tent. Oh, the joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment