For those of you that don't know, (which would be pretty much anyone not related to me) I had a baby on Friday, March 30 at 11:31am. She weighed 8lbs6oz and was 20.75 inches long.
She shall from here on in be known as The Princess. Why? Mostly the sheer amount of crap the child had amassed before she was even born. She won't need diapers for 3-4 months or clothes for almost a year. I've actually packed up some of the gifts we got simply because I have no room for them until they are actually needed in a few months.
I will post pictures as soon as I get the blog switched over to password protected. Call me paranoid, but the whole stolen newborn thing in the the news lately has made me a little wary. Also. I've discovered that I am often visited by a few people I would prefer not to share news about my children with. Those of you that have already emailed me, I will put you on the list. Anyone else that still wants to visit needs to email me soon.
1 comment:
Woohoo!! Congratulations! Definitely looking forward to the pics! Hope she grows up looking as good as her mom!
Post a Comment