Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Changes around here

Okay, so I've been making a few minor changes around here. Some were things that just needed sprucing up.
  1. I added a 3D version of myself from Meez.com. The real me has a much larger ass, but thankfully that's not an option on the site. Also, you can't see it, but my shirt says "I love Nerds"
  2. I subtly pointed out that my husband has a blog he never uses.
  3. I FINALLY re sized the Blogger search bar at the top so it wasn't covering stuff up any more.
  4. I deleted the Weather Pixie cause she never had a temperature close to what it actually is here. Also, she dressed like a slut. Not that I have anything wrong with sluttiness, I just don't want another girl doing it in my space.
I think that about covers it for changes here in the blog world. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to the real- life changes.

No comments: