The assorted ramblings of a self- proclaimed (and medically documented) crazy woman.
Aww. Look what you made!... and it is comfirmed. I'll be up for a the whole week around Turkey Day if y'all are free.I hope everything is peaceful and "uneventful" until then.
I know, aren't they adorable?Good to hear... we're pretty much always available.I hope so too, though it never seems to stay that way. And to think I used to go looking for drama...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aww. Look what you made!
... and it is comfirmed. I'll be up for a the whole week around Turkey Day if y'all are free.
I hope everything is peaceful and "uneventful" until then.
I know, aren't they adorable?
Good to hear... we're pretty much always available.
I hope so too, though it never seems to stay that way. And to think I used to go looking for drama...
Post a Comment