The assorted ramblings of a self- proclaimed (and medically documented) crazy woman.
Hooray! An update. I was beginning to thing you'd fallen off the planet or something.She is cuter by the day.I heard you got 16 inches?
I'm a slacker, I know.It frightens me how cute she is sometime.We did indeed get about 16 inches. You know who was snowed in down at work and had to spend the weekend in his friend's 1 bedroom apartment with 3 other people and a dog. Bwahahaha.....
HAHAHA! I would feel sorry for him, but he probably played Smash Brothers the whole time.
You would think, wouldn't you? But that's not the case.Apparently they played it once and "really just didn't get into it" so they quit and didn't play it anymore.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hooray! An update. I was beginning to thing you'd fallen off the planet or something.
She is cuter by the day.
I heard you got 16 inches?
I'm a slacker, I know.
It frightens me how cute she is sometime.
We did indeed get about 16 inches. You know who was snowed in down at work and had to spend the weekend in his friend's 1 bedroom apartment with 3 other people and a dog. Bwahahaha.....
HAHAHA! I would feel sorry for him, but he probably played Smash Brothers the whole time.
You would think, wouldn't you? But that's not the case.
Apparently they played it once and "really just didn't get into it" so they quit and didn't play it anymore.
Post a Comment