Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Before and after


The mess that was my craft space/ bedroom is no more. Mostly. Here are the before pictures.

The top of the desk covered in piles of photos, tools, and other supplies.
----->





<----The surrounding floor space covered with various crap. The bench I moved up from the basement (okay I supervised the moving, but it's practically the same thing right?) is in the bottom corner packed with more crap.

That white thing under the desk is supposed to have my printer on it, but due to network (ha, network) issues it had to go down stairs near the pcs for a day or two.



Ahh...the after. Pretty self explanatory.

Everything put away. Bench under the window with stuff used infrequently. New rods on the wall to hold themed stickers and other various embellishments. ---->






<---- Just another angle to show all the storage on the walls.

The curtains on the left lead to the baby's "room."
Which reminds me that I never posted the before and after photos of making my walk in/thru closet into a bedroom for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good place to work. Cool. Now if only I could apply a little more of this magical motivating "guilt" you speak of on Beth...

She's only what, 4 years behind on that scrapbooking stuff?

Kat said...

Only 4? Pfft..that's nothing.

My "baby" turns 8 tomorrow and I haven't finished the album from the year he was born yet.

And the last thing I put in the album for Brad and I was our wedding...that was in 2005.

AND, the baby only has two pages about her.

The beauty of scrapbooking (if you can call it that) is that you will never be caught up. Stuff keeps happening forever.