Why do we need commercials for tampons, feminine wash, and the like? A tampon ad just told me that if I'm uncomfortable wearing my tampon then I'm wearing the wrong one. Really? Or maybe I'm just deficient at tampon insertion. I hate these commercials. I know that once a month my life is going to be unpleasant (as am I) and that I'm going to need the appropriate products to get through it. I do not need to be reminded. Oh my GOD!!!! I just was shown a maxi pad with a "soft, comfy" top layer that's "mmmmm, dreamy" and was told to "have a happy period!" Have a happy period? Never have I had a happy period. Dreamy pads? What is it with these people?
While my husband doesn't seem to mind the tampon commercials, he hates the pantyliner ones. Not because of what they are advertising, but because they use the word "panties." I don't know why he is traumatized by "panties," but it's really funny. There are times when his reaction to "panties" is on a level with the "secret word" on Pee Wee's Playhouse. Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment