Wednesday, October 19, 2005

About me

I stole this little exercise from Osbasso who got it from someone else and so on... Here we go with my version, and I went with my favorite pictures instead of the first listed- some of those were kinda disturbing.

The town where I grew up (Batavia, OH):

Where I live now (Cinci):



My name (Katrina): (yes, that really is my name)


My grandmother's name (Mary Francis): (I used first and middle to avoid religious pics)


My favorite food (mmm...carbs!):

My favorite drink (Margaritas!!!):



My favorite song (My sister, My Friend- Reba): (though I'm not usually big on the country music thing)

My favorite smell (Vanilla): (my husband's too, I think)


If you want to play just type your answer to each category into Google's image search and use the first listed image (or first one you like).

1 comment:

Senor Sober said...

i dont get it.