Thursday, October 20, 2005

A sappy HNT


I'm having trouble finding my digital camera this week (I left it at my dad's following Little Bro's Ninja Turtles party- don't ask), so I decided to use one of my wedding photos. I'm still a newlywed for the most part (5 months today) so I still get all teary eyed and mushy whenever I see these photos. Now you have to see them... sorry.
Happy HNT!!

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Congrats and Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Aww.... very sweet! Cheers and happy HNT!

Robin Alexa said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...sweet.

Kat said...

Jenny- my "little" bro is 21! We had the mandatory night of drinking last week, and then the "relive my 6th B-day" Ninja turtles party this weekend! They really never grow up.

Krista, Lecram, and binsk- Thank you.

Anonymous said...

you both have nice hands... and they look absolutely sweet!

happy hnt!

The Smoking Redhead said...

That is beautiful and sweet!

Lou said...

Very sappy, but very sweet... you two are very lucky!

Michelle said...

Aaaaw, that is really sweet!

Happy HNT!

... said...

very sweet - happy hnt

Osbasso said...

Hey--did you see that today (19th) is/was the 5-month anniversary for HNT? Great things at great times! Congrats!

Logophile said...

This is a great pic, and very sweet nekkidness, I like it alot.
Happy HNT

PackerPundit said...

well happy happy then
romey :)

Jennifer said...

Great photo, gives me an idea for my wedding in March. Happy HNT!!!

lime said...

very sweet. congrats! many happy years to come i hope. happy HNT!

aughra said...

Awh - so sweet. Happy Anniversary.

SCH said...

Congratulations on the wedding. Happy HNT!

Jillian said...

Stunning Picture!!!

Happy HNT!!

Jada said...

So sweet and my wish to you is that you remain newlyweds at heart! Happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

Happy HNT! Nice picture, but I still thank god I'm not married.

katehopeeden said...

Awwwwwwww! Totally sweet!
Happy Anniversary & HNT!
~K

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, I love mushy pictures! Happy Anniversary! Hope you'll post again when it's your 50th ;)

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

congrats on your 5 month anniversary. i love the hand/ring shots. beautiful.
happy hnt!

Mara said...

Sentimental and Beautiful. Congrats. Happy HNT

The Funky Bee said...

Wow that is a very nice picture! Happy HNT!

Miladysa said...

Happy HNT :)

Beth said...

Awww, sweet!

Happy HNT!

Hoochie Mama said...

That's so sweet!

Happy HNT!

Robin said...

Well, I'm NOT a newlywed, and I got all mushy. Happy HNT.

Bsoholic said...

How sweet! Happy HNT