Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My husband is so proud...

And for this week's installment of HNT, I present to you: my son. Sitting on the toilet. Reading a gaming magazine (EGM I think). Immediately following this photo I was given the look of death and belligerently asked, "Can I have a little privacy here please?" This from the child that will climb out of the swimming pool, drop his trunks, and pee through the fence. Go figure.

17 comments:

Scott & Julia said...

LOL, what a cutie! Happy HNT!

Robin said...

That is a priceless photo. That is an heirloom. THAT will keep him at bay as a form of bribery and torture throughout his teenage years. Bravo, and Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy HNT

S said...

Ohhh hes gonna kill you when he gets older for that picture! Happy HNT to you!

lecram sinun said...

I love it... you got a sassy kid there! Cheers and happy HNT!

BTW check out the FRANKEN-HNT on my blog... it involves several HNTers!

Muse said...

That is too damn cute!! Happy HNT!

Margaret said...

just too damn funny...LOL...

peace...

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Startin' the man-training early! Super cute! Cheers :o)

Anonymous said...

i love children's pictures, they're always so cute and aw-shucks inducing... yours is no exception. how cute is THAT?

happy hnt!

Anonymous said...

Lol . sounds like at least one child in our house.

Great HNT all

BlazngScarlet said...

Great blackmail photo!

Happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

One of those photos he'll hate in 15 years.

Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Awwww! Happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

LOL! What is w/kids & bathroom pix? LMAO. I swear, we all got 'em, right?
Cute.
Happy HNT! =)

MG said...

awesome pic, assuming the role, Happy HNT

Jillian said...

So darn cute!

Happy HNT!

*Monica said...

Best kid picture I have seen in quite some time. Love it.