Thursday, November 17, 2005

Can you hear me now? Good...





I have always had issues with my ears. They are oddly shaped and incredibly small (not that you can tell in this photo). I have a love of long dangly (is that a word?) earrings so that helps. And for my next trick... I can tuck my earlobes inside my ears! Yeah, I know, wow. Happy HNT.

29 comments:

lecram sinun said...

I like your ears... and they seem mighty talented! Cheers and happy HNT!

Tess said...

Cute ears, adorable ears.

Happy HNT.

Unknown said...

I think you have great ears!

Happy HNT

jazz said...

i think your ears are perfect!

Blondie... said...

I think they're perfect and very Cute!! Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

I think they're cute!
Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Because it must be said... "Can you hear me now? Good" - terrible I know.

Your ear is great! Happy HNT

Lee Ann said...

I can hear you! Happy HNT!

S said...

I know the feeling! My ears are smaller than my 9 year old daughters.....Your ears look ok to me...Happy HNT!

Michelle said...

Love the ear shot !! :)

Happy HNT!!!

Benjamin said...

That's a hell of a trick! Happy HNT!

... said...

there is some genetic thing about attached or dangley ear lobes - i don't remember what it is... but may be worth a look up =) hhnt!

Anonymous said...

Love your ears. great pic

Happy HNT

Tish said...

Nice ear! Happy HNT!

WDKY said...

Quite kissable though...

HHNT x

PackerPundit said...

Happy HNT gorgeous
Romey
*Muahs*

Jillian said...

Great ear shot!
Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Verizon would be so proud..lol... Happy HNT!

aughra said...

Wow, they are small. Cool trick about the lobes...

Tammy said...

Hello? Can you hear me?

Happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

Do I see some wax in there?

Happy HNT!

Beth said...

I'm sorry, what'd you say?

HHNT!

lime said...

sweet lil ear. happy HNT!

Jayne said...

Loud and clear! I just tried tucking my earlobe into my ear, but, alas, to no avail. Thanks for the creative picture! Happy HNT!

Robin Alexa said...

Your ears are lovely my dear.

Really, you must not have seen bad ears before.

Scott & Julia said...

Wow, you're a freak! Just kidding :) I wish my ears were talented like that! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I liked your pic and there is nothing wrong with your ear!

Wenchy.
http://wenchyshnt.blogdrive.com/

Mara said...

that's some trick!! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

u r a freak!! just kiddin. my ears are small too it must be a family thing. well i love ya sis!!!!