Thursday, November 24, 2005

HNT in Nature

Last week Muse threw down a gauntlet challenging HNTers to a week of nekkid in nature shots. Since I have family who read this blog (I fear they might find the "au naturale" a bit overwhelming) I went with a shot from my honeymoon. This picture was taken two days after I got married (that would make the date May 22) in Red River Gorge. Happy Thanksgiving and HNT!

15 comments:

Tammy said...

Great nature shot!

Happy HNT!

PackerPundit said...

Niiiiiiice

very hawt!

Happy HNThansgiving Gorgeous!!!
Romey
"Big Muahs*

Tish said...

Nice photo! Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

nice pic! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

great honeymoon picture.

Happy HNT

madgirl said...

what a beautiful outdoors to bask around in. wow :)

Jody said...

your nakid underneath

S said...

Happy Thanksgiving HNT!

Anonymous said...

happy NATURAL hnt! :)

Muse said...

Awww you wonderful girl!! Thanks so much! :-) Happy Thanksgiving and HNT! Your rock!!

Bsoholic said...

Great nature shot!

Happy HNT!

Deadly Female said...

relaxed and happy - lovely shot

Robin Alexa said...

Cool shot. I wish I was there it's cold here.

MamaKBear said...

Cool pic!
Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

Very cool shot! Happy HNT and Happy Thanksgiving!