Thursday, December 15, 2005

My mom used to yell at me... and I need a pedicure





When I was younger (read: teenager) I used to take the dog outside in my bare feet. In the snow. I didn't mind it, but my mom did. She'd tell me that if I got sick, I was still going to school. I never got sick from the snow... just the germs I picked up in public school. Also, this photo made me very aware of the fact that it's been ages since I've pampered my tootsies. I miss summer shoes... Happy HNT!

16 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Brrrr... just looking at it! Cheers and happy HNT!

Sam said...

Bare feet are great anytime! You can come to my place and I'll paint your toes!! Happy HNT!

Wenchy said...

That looks cold!

Just Brian said...

Cold sexy tootsies. great pic, great story.

Happy HNT

tornwordo said...

A bold girl you are walkin barefoot in the snow. Happy HNT!

PackerPundit said...

happy HNT gorgeous
romey

Blondie... said...

Eeeps... That looks so cold!! Very cute feet though. Happy HNT!

Mark Leslie said...

Brrr. Okay, now go pamper those poor toes (once they thaw out of course) Happy HNT!

bricotrout said...

i have very poor circulation in my feet and have to wear socks nearly all the time. this pic just makes my feet hurt. stop it!

Bsoholic said...

brrrrr. Ironic about getting sick from school though.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Treat yourself you deserve it after sticking those poor little piggies in the snow. HHNT

Jody said...

does look cold

SignGurl said...

I did a similar HNT a few weeks ago!

I love snow.

Happy HNT!

James Goodman said...

Happy HNT

Robin said...

Hee hee... my big toe always looks like that! I'm so bad about keeping up with my pampering! HHNT.

Anonymous said...

yuck, its feet, keep them away from me. Just kidding sweetie, its a great pic. but boy it does look cold..brrrr
blondie :)