When I was a little girl (and even after I wasn't) my mom and grandmother would buy my sisters and I each an ornament every year. Now that I have my own family, I continue this tradition. I have purchased an ornament for my son every Christmas since he was born. Though I've only been married 6 months, my husband and I have been together for three years. Each year we have gotten an ornament as a couple. This year, my husband surprised me with this ornament- a miniature bride and groom. And so this sappiness can be considered a HNT post- I give you my left hand, complete with rings! Happy HNT!!!
The assorted ramblings of a self- proclaimed (and medically documented) crazy woman.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
A Christmas Tradition
When I was a little girl (and even after I wasn't) my mom and grandmother would buy my sisters and I each an ornament every year. Now that I have my own family, I continue this tradition. I have purchased an ornament for my son every Christmas since he was born. Though I've only been married 6 months, my husband and I have been together for three years. Each year we have gotten an ornament as a couple. This year, my husband surprised me with this ornament- a miniature bride and groom. And so this sappiness can be considered a HNT post- I give you my left hand, complete with rings! Happy HNT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Very nice. Cheers and happy HNT!
aww... Happy HNT. My honey and I get ornaments every year too. Last year we got snowmen with our names and this year we got 'angels', Mine's a moose and his is a siamese kitty each with wings and a halo.
Sweet! Happy HNT!
That's awesome! HHNT>
That is so sweet!
Happy HNT!
Awwwww That's so sweet!
HappY HNT!
I like it. And have some Skyline Chili for me.
That is so awesome! I really liked this.
The Gunn Moll and I are coming up on 21 years. Hang in there and you can make it. Traditions are a big part of success ... trust me. HHNT
Awwww sweet ornament. Happy HNT
happy HNT gorgeous
Romey
*muahs*
Awh, so sweet. Happy HNT.
Beautiful.
Happy HNT!
I put up my first Christmas tree this year. Right now it's decorated with only beer bottles and candy bar wrappers.
Happy HNT!
Cute! Happy HNT!
aww, that's sweet of him! :-)
happy HNT!
Very sweet. Happy HNT!
Very sweet... Very sentimental...
Very nice rings...
Happy HNT!
Awww, adorable!
HHNT
Post a Comment