Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pieces of my Heart





On Thursday, December 1, 2005 I lost my grandfather to complications from cancer and heart problems. On June 9, 2005 I lost my mother in a tragic car accident. On October 16, 2000 I lost my grandmother to diabetes related illness. It's been a rough few years, but I have my memories of these special people to get me through. The above photo is the three of them long before I was around. Do not weep for the loss, but celebrate their life.

3 comments:

Blondie... said...

I can't believe no one commented on this. I am so sorry for your losses. I still have my parents but this year was the last for grandparents. The last two surviving passed away within two weeks of each other.

I wish I could just hug you.

Anonymous said...

i love this picture!! wish they were still here though. love ya sis

Anonymous said...

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." --Ecclesiastes 3:1. Its ALL it good timing. All that matters is knowing the one with the stopwatch. Stay strong. Eyes forward... press on (Philippians 3:12-14).

Much Love,
Junior.