I'm feeling better than I was this morning, though I still have the traces of the beast that invaded my head.
Nothing exciting is going on around here today. TR played computer games all day. I slept most of the day. Munchkin kinda did his own thing. Not sure what that entails, but I'm sure it was destructive.
I signed Munchkin up for soccer yesterday. One practice and one game a week for 5 weeks in the spring and 10 weeks in the fall. He's excited, and I'm looking forward to him having an outlet for his excess energy. Woo hoo! He starts kindergarten this fall as well (do you know how old that makes me feel?) so we'll have registration for that soon too.
We're counting down to birthdays around here.
Munchkin has 11 days. He'll be 5!!!
TR has 13 days. He'll be 26. (you're sooo old sweetheart!)
I have 23 days. I will be celebrating the 1st anniversary of my 25th birthday.
I've decided I'm becoming a little OCD about cleaning my house. (I decided this while picking lint off my stairs) As if I wasn't already neurotic enough, I now have this discovery to keep me company.
The voices will be jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment