Thursday, January 05, 2006

Migraine #1 for 2006 (HNT edition)

I, along with my sister Junior, get horrible migraine headaches. I've been to doctors and have yet to find a medication that fixes the head without killing my stomach. So this week's photo is me hiding from the painful camera flash and the hideously deafening beeping of the camera. Happy HNT... please be quiet.

15 comments:

Marie said...

Oh no! that sounds awful. :( I hope the pain diminshes soon.

Happy HNT. :)

lime said...

oh man, i feel your pain. i am a migraine sufferer too. whispering, 'feel better soon' as i turnout the light and tiptoe away. happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

I've never had the pleasure of getting one of those, and I thank God every day when I see someone who does! Hope it goes away soon!

Bsoholic said...

Awww, hope ya get well soon!

Happy HNT - if possible.

Kat said...

marie- it is. Thank you.

lime- thanks for the tiptoe, my 4 year old hasn't figured that out yet. sigh..

osbasso- They suck! Hope you feel better too!

bsoholic- thanks. I'm trying to be happy about Thursday.

Lee Ann said...

oh...I get them too! Ok...shhhh...Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

Awwww! Feel better soon...I get the occasional migraine, but fortunately it's a rare occurance.

Happy HNT! :)

Lil Bit said...

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better soon!! HHNT =)

Wenchy said...

put off the light honey and feel better!!!

Tess said...

I hope you feel better soon. My sister gets migraines and it completely sucks.

shhhhhhhhhhh

S said...

LOL Ok I feel a little like that right now, too...it's so tough getting up in the morning when it's still dark! Happy HNT!

Avery's mom said...

hope you start feeling better.

Just Brian said...

ouchy. hope it passes quickly.
HHNT

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better - that does not sound fun! Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, poor you .. hope you'll feel better soon! Happy New Year and Happy HNT!