Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Munchkin!!!

Today is Munchkin's 5th birthday! So in honor of this special day that makes me feel incredibly old, I give you photos of my favorite kid in the whole world.

This was his "in the hospital" photo. For some reason he turned the color of an Oompa Loompa when I scanned it.
One of many messy faced photos of him. If he didn't have food in his armpits, he wasn't enjoying the meal.
This was taken the winter he was two years old. We started building a snow fort but never finished.

Munchkin's best buddy in the world was his ""Little PaPaw." My grandfather (he passed away in December) thought Munchkin hung the moon. This is the two of them fixing the car when Munchkin was three.


And this in my Munchkin now. He's grown up so fast. He is one inch shy of being 4ft tall and weighs 60lbs. He starts soccer in the Spring and kindergarten in the Fall.

I never intended to be a mother. It wasn't something I aspired to be. But when Munchkin came along I realized I would never be a mother. I would be a mommy instead. And that is so much better. Happy Birthday sweet pea, I love you!

No comments: