I know my son is no longer a baby. What I don't accept is that he is already interested in girls. Interested in a five year old sort of way. Everywhere we go he seems to befriend a little girl. There could be 50 little boys and a single girl, and he'll pick the girl every time. He starts many conversations with me about when he "grows up and finds a pretty wife and has kids." My friend Blondie swears that he will never have a girlfriend that I will like. I whole- heartedly agree. There is not one thing those girls will try that I haven't done myself. They'll be good to my baby, or they'll be toast. I now understand why my mom never liked any of my boyfriends (I'll admit some of them were freaks, but others were "normal"). No one will ever be good enough for my little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment