Things are fairly normal around here...
I can not find the scanner anywhere. I remember asking TR to put it "somewhere" but neither one of us can remember where "somewhere" is.
I'm feeling pregnant. This baby moves around a LOT more than Munchkin ever did. I blame this on TR because the man is constantly fidgeting. I swear he would probably cease to exist if he had to be still.
I'm still not sleeping.
Christmas is in 24 days and I have yet to make a dent in my shopping.
It looks like winter outside with the gray skies and general gloominess, yet it feels like spring thanks to the 55 degree temp and STRONG winds. We're under a tornado watch for at least the next 15 minutes. Apparently the temperature will drop into the 30s this afternoon and we'll see Ohio's version of a sick joke in the weather department. The oh-so-lovely rain/ snow mix that makes normal people drive like morons and the morons drive like they are on a suicide mission.
Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment