I almost never get good mail. Usually it's "You're PRE-APPROVED" and "PAY US NOW BEFORE WE BREAK YOUR KNEES!" Neither of these things inspire warm fuzzy feelings or a desire to walk to the mailbox (it's about 50ft away, but still- it's the principle of the thing).
My birthday brought good mail. Happy, cheerful cards full of well wishes. Also, the occasional cash and prizes.
TR and I got a valentine from his mother (yes, the one who hates me) yesterday. She likes to send cards. We get one from her for almost every occasion you could imagine- and quite possibly a few you couldn't.
Glenda sends me cards at random times too. Usually when I need the most cheering up. Munchkin got a Valentine's package from her today that had fun stuff and valentine's for all in it. Very cool.
Last week I ordered baby stuff online. We're talking bed, car seat, swing, etc... I WILL be getting good mail this week. Not just mail- but packages. It doesn't matter what's in a package, there are always fun to get!
I plan to start getting the baby's "room" put together as the packages come in, so be prepared for before, after and in between photo updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment