Monday, February 12, 2007

Baby stuff...

So we had a sonogram on Friday. My doc thought the baby was measuring bigger than she should be so she wanted to check on ultrasound. The answer? We're right where we should be. So my due date is still April 9. Apparently she weighs 4.5 pounds- give or take 11 ounces. And she is definitely a girl.


I finally bought some baby stuff this weekend. So I'm feeling exhausted (I am sooo not a shopping person, even when I'm not pregnant!) but relieved to not be completely unprepared now.
I am annoyed by the abundance of PINK and lack of other colors for baby girls. Why do babies need to be color-coded? I know she's a girl even without her wearing some cotton-candy colored monstrosity. And strangers? Why do I care if the germy old ladies at the grocery store don't know what sex my baby is? I have issues with strangers that want to touch other people's babies...

Supposedly we are in for an ice/snow storm tonight. Woo-ha. Hopefully TR gets home before it starts because there is NO food in this house. If we're stuck here for a few days because of 4 inches of ice and we haven't gone to the store, things could get interesting.

No comments: