It's been a long while since I shared any of the bits of wisdom I pick up in day to day life. So here we go...
Recently Munchkin has become obsessed with armpit hair. Don't ask me why, but the child finds it hilarious. Every time TR takes off his shirt (my husband is a hairy beast!) Munchkin giggles and points out, "You have hairy armpits!"
Friday afternoon TR was getting ready to shower after work and Munchkin stated the obvious once more, "TR, you have hairy armpits! Hahahahahahaha!"
I said to him, "When you grow up you'll have hair in your armpits too." He looked at me as if this concept was fascinating to him.
"Really?"
"Yep, you'll have furry armpits someday," I told him.
"YEAH, and a BIG PENIS TOO!" This declaration was accompanied by a forward thrusting of the hips and a Superman-like, hands on the hips pose.
Apparently even at six years old the prospect of a larger penis is exciting. Who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment