A few people that I know (well, know of, not know personally) that are online "friends" of Munchkin's dad.
Not people I want having access to my kid's photos or information.
Call me paranoid, but I'd rather be safe when it comes to them.
Also, I was getting a lot of traffic from a pretty local IP address. It was making me nervous how often they were visiting. Not positive about who it was, but I know it wasn't someone I invited to visit.
4 comments:
... and gone private. I feel like the member of an exclusive club now. Hooray for less pink!
Yeah, there were some weirdos hanging around...
Now only the approved weirdos get in! :)
Yeah, the pink had to go.
Any word on what type of weirdos? As they can't read it now anyhow. Someone I should be aware of?
A few people that I know (well, know of, not know personally) that are online "friends" of Munchkin's dad.
Not people I want having access to my kid's photos or information.
Call me paranoid, but I'd rather be safe when it comes to them.
Also, I was getting a lot of traffic from a pretty local IP address. It was making me nervous how often they were visiting. Not positive about who it was, but I know it wasn't someone I invited to visit.
Mostly, just being cautious.
Post a Comment