

Obviously I found the missing memory card. So here's the wreath:
Pretty right? I also got more of the ladybug costume done. It now has spots! It just needs buttons on the sides and elastic in the hem. Oh yeah, it needs a hem. Here's where that is:
I actually managed to get most of the cleaning done too. The basement is cleaned to the point the kids could actually play down there now without worrying about things falling on them. Laundry is almost caught up. I have a visible bedroom floor. The bathrooms are clean enough I wouldn't worry that visitors might call CPS on me for having my kids exposed to toxic conditions. From a laundry basket full of old mail I am down to a shoebox full that needs filing.
All in all a fairly productive weekend around here.
1 comment:
The cow trim is cute, and I can't wait to see a pic of the little one in that bug outfit.
I'm sure it'd be better in person, but I'll make due with anything I can get.
Post a Comment