Thursday, September 22, 2005

A sleepy HNT to you all...

That's right folks, it's my back! Not very original, but the most I could come up with at 1:30 in the morning. It's an illustration of what my body would most like to be doing right now. Sweet Dreams all, and happy HNT to you!

18 comments:

Bat said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

Looks cozy...it is what I should probably be doing as well...

Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

nice back... great view for that special person. cheers and happy hnt!

Osbasso said...

That's very nice. I should be doing that too!

bricotrout said...

soft. mmmmmmmm

The Smoking Redhead said...

Lovely photo girl, nicely done!

Unknown said...

Yeah.... lovely.... hmmm....

Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Great Pic! Happy HNT~

Robin Alexa said...

Shhhh....Kat's sleeping.

nice back kat.

Wirthy said...

Can you turn over please?

Happy Thursday fellow HNT'er!

... said...

and how late did you sleep in? happy hnt

Bsoholic said...

Very nice! Happy HNT

Scott & Julia said...

That is a very beautiful picture. Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

That is a very beautiful picture. Happy HNT!

Robin said...

It's beautiful! Happy HNT!

Michelle said...

I'm with Opaco. I think backs are very sexy. You're is beautiful.

BTExpress said...

Very sexy!

Anonymous said...

nice back.