Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Fall (Oh, and HNT too)!!!


As we live in a townhouse (great from a someone-else-does-all-the-maintenance point of view), we have no yard. TR and I took Munchkin to the county park and raked (TR raked and I took pictures) a ton of leaves into a huge pile. Munchkin loved it. Since I was the cameraman (woman) this is the only pic I ended up in. Notice how sweaty my son is? He seems to think it's necessary to have a half mile run before landing in the leaves. It was a great time and we didn't have to worry about the pile of leaves killing our grass when we were done. Though I doubt that will be something I worry about when I do have a yard...

35 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Love that pic! Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Love it, Happy HNT

S said...

That is a great photo! Happy HNT!

Jennifer said...

Great Photo, I LOVE Autumn. Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

Awwww that is just precious!
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

sigh. i wish we had fall here..

WDKY said...

What a brilliant idea!

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

I love the shades of fall. Great Pic

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

that sounds super fun, I may have to try that with my daughter.

PackerPundit said...

thats soooo adorable

Happy HNT Gorgeous
Romey
*Muahs*

lime said...

what a beautiful picture! that is worthy of framing for the wall1 happy HNT!

Lyvvie said...

That's beautiful!!! I like cherished Moment type pictures.

Blondie... said...

THat is so beautiful and what a great grin on your boy. I wish mine would stay still for such a picture!

Happy HNT!

aughra said...

So so so cute. Happy HNT.

Benjamin said...

thanks for sharing a great story! Cute pic, and happy thursday.

Tess said...

This is simply wonderful. Such delight in nature and in innocence.

Happy HNT!

Tammy said...

That is so very cute!!

Happy HNT!!

Margaret said...

that is such a cool pic!

peace...

*Monica said...

what a perfect picture! Happy HNT!

Mark Leslie said...

Cool shot - looks like the kids are having a blast - Happy HTN and Happy Autumn to you!

The Village Idiot said...

How cool is that!!

Happy HNT

Schadeboy said...

This is a fantastic photo. This looks very professional. I'll bet you could win a photo contest with it, or something. Very well done. And a perfect representation of HNT if I ever saw one!

Happy day!

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, you guys are so cute! Happy HNT!

Mara said...

I absolutely love this picture.. I would enlarge and frame it.. great great shot!

Happy HNT

Chickie said...

Awesome photo! It looks like something you'd pay a photographer big bucks for. Happy HNT!

Miladysa said...

Happy HNT! :)

Px said...

cool :)
autumn is great fun

Beth said...

Awww, very cute!

Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

looks like fun!
happy HNT! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a magical picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and P.S., my friend is the brewer at Rock Bottom in your town. In case you ever go, ask for Guy.

jazz said...

this is the cutest pic ever!

frame it!

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

cool blog

Tish said...

Beautiful photo! You'll be mentioned in my upcoming HNT Report! :)

Tish said...

You've been mentioned! :)