So, yeah, I've been slacking on the updates lately. So sue me. Okay, not really. Not that you'd get anything, but I just don't need that headache.
We started kindergarten, soccer, and 8pm bedtimes all with a minimum of fuss. The husband has a new job where he's home every night and off on weekends. I purchased my 1st "mom car" only to have it die on me a month later. We rode Thomas the train (excuse me, Thomas the Tank Engine). We had an evening run to Urgent Care for breathing treatments and steroids.
It's been busy around here. Lots of those events have photos that go with them. Hopefully I'll get them posted soon.
Now is when I point out to everyone that isn't observant that I have a new countdown ticker up top. Go look, I'll wait. Yep, that's right folks. A baby. We're excited (& nervous, terrified, happy, and overwhelmed) about it so you better be too.
Now to answer your questions:
I feel like crap. I thought puking was bad, but round the clock nausea is worse. You know it sucks when water makes you feel sick to your stomach.
We don't care what sex it is as long as it's healthy. It doesn't have a nickname yet. We've just taken to referring to it as whatever fruit the pregnancy website I visit says it the same size as. This week it's an orange.
We will be finding out what it is as soon as we can. It just makes things easier.
No, I'm not taking my pre-natal vitamins. I can't. It's Flinstones for me again.
I hated the way the birth of Munchkin went so I've been looking into alternatives. Unfortunately, midwives are not well loved in my area. So we'll see what happens.
Once again I plan to not have any drugs during labor. It didn't hurt that much last time and I think in most cases they are an unnecessary risk.
I will not, once again, be breastfeeding. It is a personal choice not a political one. I would never berate another woman for breastfeeding. As such, I expect the same courtesy.
In keeping with my last pregnancy, I am losing weight not gaining it. I've lost 15lbs already.
Munchkin is VERY excited. He says "good morning baby" and "good night baby" every day. He tells every person that he sees or meets that "My mommy has a baby in her tummy."
Basically, other than feeling pukey and exhausted, things are pretty good.
That's all for now.
1 comment:
i am *so* excited for you!!!
hugs and love
peace...
Post a Comment